Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Jared!!!

Today is my big brother Jared's Birthday. Growing up he was always the peacemaker of the family and the one we all called "the favorite". He is super smart (valedictorian in High School and at BYU) athletic (ran a marathon in just over 3 hours!) A wonderful father to 3 cute kids - including a set of twins. He has an equally amazing and talented wife. He is very self-disiplined and dedicated to whatever he's doing. I always remember the stories my mom would tell about Jared spending hours practicing his racquetball serve - he later went on to win a National championship title while at BYU. I loved the semester we spent together in Jerusalem where I learned what a powerful testimony he has. He has always been the perfect big brother and always willing to go out of his way to help and to make you feel included. He is always happy, fun to be around, extremely funny and super witty. I have always been so proud to be Jared Sorensen's little sister.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!
Can't wait to see y'all next week.


No comments: