Thursday, July 12, 2007

No more sweaty head

As much as we loved Christian's hair, he woke up one too many times with a sweaty head. We felt bad, so we decided to take the Jackson approach and buzz his head too. I missed his long hair right when we did it, but it still looks cute. I am happy for him since he will not be so hot anymore. He is starting to walk a lot more and it is cute. He may almost be to 50/50 walking and crawling. Maybe more 60/40. Depends on the day.

Sometimes I log on our blog from work just to see the boys...I love them!

3 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

That is soooo cute! I do miss my boys hair long, but I know they are so much cooler in the summer with the buzz cut.

Kristen said...

Those bright blues are to die for. Hair cuts seem to make boys look so much older... don't you think?? Both of your boys are getting so big and I don't think they can get any cuter, then you post pics like these!! You're such a good Dad! Thank you soooo much for your help with my music! I finally figured it out!

Holly said...

he. looks. SO. cute.