Wednesday, March 28, 2007

spring time, lollipops and...are you kiddin me?

Ok- if any of you know us very well, we are not fans of the snow...at all! This winter we even made winter goals to help us enjoy the winter. We didn't do any of them...so we still hate it. If I didn't have a testimony of the church I would question Brigham's famous statement upon entering the valley: "This is the right place." At times I find myself doubting. California seems pretty nice in the winter. And are we sure Texas wasn't the place? And what about the saints who came via Honolulu on the ship Brooklyn. (If you don't know me, let me interject here that I am just kidding-not about the winter, but about President Young).



A couple of weeks ago, we planted some flowers for the newly come spring time. I took a picture planning on writing a post about my excitement on spring. Well, these pictures will look good next to eachother. The irony is great, considering I took a picture of the first flower of spring only to have it covered in snow this morning. Another problem I faced this morning is that I made a vow to never scrape my car again on March 1st. So after some inner battles I decided in order to keep my job and my dignity I turned on the defroster and swept the snow off. So there! Oh well-- I hope spring comes back soon. I miss it already.




1 comment:

Christy and Brian said...

I know!! Aren't you ready for warm weather? (As I look out my window at the snow coming down)