Monday, April 02, 2007

Just like football...

That is not a taunt, just a clever title. I didn't really want these two teams to be the final game, but I guess I don't always get what I want (except for when I wanted a beautiful wife, and a boy first, and then a boy second, and this one time I was thinking about how much I wanted flank steak for dinner on Sunday at Suz and Jeff's and we had it! Oooh, that flank steak is good!!). Speaking of the Bunkers, we had a little party at there house. Well, maybe "little" isn't the most appropriate adjective. Double party? We kind of had two parites going on at once, so that is fitting. We had a ball though--no pun intended. Some great things came from tonight. Including the following:

1. Brian and Christy aren't having a baby until Suz and Jeff do.


2. Jacquelyn is not having one until Christy does.


3. Christy wants to wait and have babies the same time as Brittany.


4. We aren't having a baby until Jacquelyn (well, we all know that is not true, so this one is discarded).


4. We can't decide whether or not it counts if Suz and Jeff adopt. The jury is still out.


5. If Brian and Christy go back on their word, there are harsh consequences, the least of which, ripping off his big toe nails. (may I point out, it's not that bad--it has it's advantages. nub nub)


6. One of Josh and Jacquelyn's guests can really bend!


7. New blogging rules: If you don't have a new entry in 3 days you are deleted from everyone's links.

Well, good times, great oldies. Hope all ya'll Ohio State fans recover well. Go Texas?!


p.s. Shannon promised a good blog tonight, so be on the look out.

6 comments:

shannon said...

you guys are killing me! and yes, you have a hot wife that looks EXACTLY like Amanda Peet. And yes, it was a sad night...and how did you blog before me??? and i did not dissapoint...i did blog tonight. a good one at that. and hopefully i can keep it up so i don't get removed from the links! good job getting jacqs on that one!

Mia said...

David thanks for the link to y'alls blog pages. i hope this works cos i've never blogged before. do you allow people over 45 to join in!!
Jenni does look like Amanda Peet, but who is Amanda Peet?

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Oh my gosh! I was cracking up at all the things you wrote. That was a fun way to start my morning.

Christy and Brian said...

I have to agree with Suz! Can you believe that I haven't checked the blogs in a couple of days? Well I know you can because I am about to be deleted from everyone's blogs. I am working on it as we speak!! That was an awesome blog! Good JOB

josh and jacqs said...

well it looks liek josh and i will not be having kids!! because if we have to wait for brain and christy and they are waiting for suz, there is no way, so maybe i will just get prego when the jenny is!!!

Jenny said...

Whenever you're ready!