Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A new way to dye

Ok, so we told a couple of people about this new technique of dying Easter eggs and thought we'd show the results. This was the Martha Stewart coming out of Jenny. I thought they turned out pretty cool though.
So you take raw eggs, and you go buy some silk ties at DI or something, and then you cut out pieces of the tie you can wrap tight around the eggs, and then you boil them, and WALLA! cool lookin eggs. I'm going to assume no one has some 4th of July egg dying traditions, so if you remember a year from now and want some more specific instructions, you can ask then :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Those look totally cool. I rarely watch Martha, but I did happen to see that segment. Actually, now that I think about it, I think I watched that online. Anyway, way to be crafty! :)

Christy and Brian said...

Good job Jenny! You will have to remind me of that next year.