Wednesday, May 16, 2007


OK all! This weekend is our first big run - 4 miles! I know that Saturday is kind of crazy for some of you with birthdays, games, and everything else....so, if you can't make it to the group run, just be sure you get your 4-mile run in sometime. For anyone who wants to run the 4-miler on Saturday morning with us, meet at my house at 8:00 am. Let me know if you're coming so that we can wait for you. If that doesn't work for you, Christy may be spear-heading a run in Cedar Hills area at a different time (maybe Friday). So whether you run, walk, crawl, skip, hop, or crab walk - make sure you go 4 miles! It'll be fun!!!

Good Luck!

2 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Sorry as much as I would love to run with you guys, this Sat. is crazy. I did 4 miles in Moab and 5 miles last night. How's that for training?

Holly said...

You can do it!!

Nice subliminal message guys!