Sunday, May 06, 2007

para bailar la bamba

Ok...some of y'all really missed out~

There will be music. There will be dancing. There will be pinata. And I will do a salsa dance (at Holly's request) at next years Cinco de Mayo party. So mark it on your calendar now, because you won't want to miss it! Saturday, (as all of you know because you either came or I invited you) we had an impromptu Cinco de Mayo party. I woke up and realized what day it was and immediately changed clothes into the most Mexican thing I could find, went out and bought stuff for salsa, a sombrero, and a pinata (all the necesities for a glorious Mexican celebration). Jenny kept asking me all day who was coming to this so called Cinco de Mayo party. People will come Jenny, I says. If I build it, peoples will come. And they came. Not by the scores, but we had a good time. And they were all people we liked! So we went to bed that night super excited. Well, at least me. I'm an extrovert, so other people give me energy. Plus, any more people in that room and someone would have gotten a stick to the face since we busted the tiger (i think it was a tiger) pinata in our living room. One of the highlights of the night was Jenny doing a Lightening McQueen impression. She can show it to you all another time if you want. She takes appointments. This was worth everyone coming. Even better than the candy (which wasn't that cheap dum dum, bubble gum, tootsie roll combo package either...this was high quality eating) So, lo siento to everyone who missed it, but we are planning another one for next year. Our goal is to get the Provo cops called on us. Should be a blast. Until next time...Happy Seis de Mayo to you all. Ole'

5 comments:

shannon said...

i feel depressed...left out even. you better invite me next year guys!!!

shannon said...

okay, i'll stop giving you crap! i'll email my phone number to you just in case you have stalkers (like yourself). btw...we came up with Lola from that Disney show "Charlie and Lola"...it just fit. i really wanted to name her Roxy, but adam has an Aunt Roxy and he thought that would be mean. when should we all have a BBQ?

Christy and Brian said...

what the heck!! How did you do that? I love your page???

Christy and Brian said...

I am still laughing about the Lost quiz :)

Holly said...

um...i don't recall requesting David to dance the salsa. that makes me sound super creepy.

i would like to see Jenny's Lightening McQueen again though. that was great.