Monday, May 21, 2007

SOAKED in jealousy...


Since Loopy is not of the blogging kind (yet) I have decided to blog for her. Plus, I cannot stop thinking about how much fun she is having, or had (not sure when she comes back). Jenny and I have wanted to go on this hike for a while actually. This was a pre-Hawaii thought even. Some of her aunts have done it and LOVED it. I tried to get our priests to go for high adventure this year, but no go. (Maybe next year?) Anyways--supposedly a pretty grueling, hot hike in the desert until you hit the waterfall oasis, which is supposed to be breathtaking. IAm sure Lindsey will tell it better since her description won't have such choice phrases as: "supposedly" and "I've heard". She can say "It is" or "I saw". But here are some pictures to satisfy my obsession and fill us in on Lindsey's life all at the same time.























3 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

You might get me to camp for this.

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Me too!

david said...

ok, it's a deal then! Next year baby...unless I'm in a masters program and can't get away and hate my life.