Tuesday, June 05, 2007

OK...I am now super motivated to blog more often - I recently found out that there is a company that will print your blog into a BOOK - how cool is that!!! Since I am worthless at writing in my journal and I try with scrapbooking, but just haven't kept it up like I should - the butler blog will hopefully become the family journal or personal history - bound and everything. Isn't that GREAT!!!


Second, I finally did it! I buzzed Jack's hair off. I've been wanting to do it for a few weeks now because he is always walking around with crazy, fuzzy hair from his car seat, the bed, the couch, his chair, the stroller, etc. As much as I love his cute hair, I just had to do it. So...here he is!


3 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

I love the various places Jack gets his fuzzy hair :) I had to laugh when I read that. What is the company that will put your blogs in a book? That is really cool

Kristen said...

Hey Jenny! I don't know if you found a different company to print your blog, but the one I was telling you about is this one~ http://www.blurb.com/home/1/ Jackson's hair is so grown up looking. He is too cute. When it gets warm out, Let's do the park again!

shannon said...

LOVE THE HAIR...we shave both Adam's and Collin's hair every summer for the whole summer. it's awesome. you should try it!