Sunday, September 16, 2007

The ABC game...

A- Attached or single: attached

B- Best Friend: David

C- Cake or Pie: Ummm...cheesecake or really good apple pie

D- Day of choice: Fridays

E- Essential Item: stroller

F- Favorite Color: blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: the sugar-covered bears

H- Hometown: South Jordan, Utah

I- Indulgence(s): dried Mangos, sewing/craft supplies

J- January or July: July!!!

K- Kids: Jackson and Christian

L: Life is Incomplete Without: family, vacations, the beach, Costco

M- Marriage Date: November 22, 2002

N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 5 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: grapes!

P- Phobias or Fears: tires popping, roller coasters, overheated/worked machinery, large buildings, buildings built into the sides of mountains (...I know none of them are very valid, but they still scare me!) spiders, snakes.

Q- Quote(s): "People and Experiences are more important than money and things."and "You get out of life what you put into it."

R- Reason To Smile: Family

S- Season: Spring for the flowers and fresh smells; Summer for the long days; Fall for the beautiful leaves and football games.

T- Tag Three +: anyone who feels so inclined

U- Unknown Fact About Me:

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I've been both

W- Worst Habit: decision making, plenty more just ask David

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. Are X-rays ever good?

Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream, cereal, berries, grapes, really good desserts, everything Suz and Jeff make...

Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

4 comments:

Aaron and Jessie said...

Since David commented on me never commenting on your blog, I feel like I have to. jokes! That made me feel like I know you pretty good, I think the only thing I was surprised with was really good apple pie, I didn't know you even liked apple pie. There's got to be an unknown fact about you, so I'll be thinking...

Christy and Brian said...

Costco! That is classic

The Boyles said...

ok, dave, we've got to get a couple of guys from the seminary and take some shots like these... http://www.jerichoroadmusic.com/photos.php?id=4. Inspiring. Especially the rain shots.

Shannon & Summer said...

You guys are always coming up with fun and creative things to blog!