Thursday, October 04, 2007

My life with my 3 boys...

...who are fast asleep right now and it's only 9:00PM! This would have been unusual a few months ago, but now that David is teaching early morning, it's pretty normal. I'm usually happy to join him and be to bed so early, but I had a nap today....so I'll let them sleep and I'll blog about my cute boys...




...Who like to play dress-up! ha, ha...and I thought only little girls played dress-up. They love running around in costumes and playing with their "friends".


These pics are the best we got when we drove up to South Fork to try to get some cute fall pictures. Christian was too busy eating (like 3 pieces of costco pizza!) and Jack was too busy trying to run as far away as he could to care about pictures (or eating!)...maybe next year....sigh...







This is Jack's potty chart....(I know - random stickers)



He has done so well and will soon be getting his....

that I had hid in the extra bathroom with all of the Christmas decorations because I really didn't have much hope when we started that he would get it before then, but it's not even Halloween yet and he only has 3 stickers left! Tomorrow for sure! He'll be so excited!



I picked tomatoes for dinner today, but then I just kept picking because I started to get nervous that they might freeze this weekend and I'm not disciplined enough to cover them with blankets every night (like my dad).


And I'm trying to decide what to do with the large bag of Decorative Gourds I bought at Costco yesterday. I've thought about putting them in a cute container....


... or I'm tempted to make some fun Gourd people using anything the boys can find outside since we have a million different leaves, seeds, twigs, and fall foilage outside...



or I might just let Jack and Christian haul them away....


We'll see....

6 comments:

Emma and John said...

Jenny, that was such a cute post. It sounds like my house most nights (except one of my boys is a dog :) ) I keep saying we need some more girls in this family, even though having a house of boys is great. I loved your pictures! And way to go Jackson!

Christy and Brian said...

Dito! I just loved this post. And of course as I was reading it Michael Buble came on, perfect mood music. You are so fun. I love having you and Emma in our family. (that's what I was thinking of as I was reading this)Way to go Jackson- I have to make sure that Kaden doesn't see what he got for going potty :)

Shannon & Summer said...

You are so cute and creative and smart and good and amazing - just thought I would let you know!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Jenny... that was so cute!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Jenny....blogging!!! I loved your pictures and way to go Jackson. I hope he gets his firetruck soon.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I love getting a feeling of your every day life Jen. Wish I was in it everyday living next door, or maybe in the room next to you like in the dorms (i would say the bed next to you but being married now that sounds a little weird) we could at least share a bathroom and hear those girls gagging themselves at night.. :)