Sunday, July 20, 2008

3 Crazies

Jack wanted to try on Jane's bows and clips. Jenny let him...

Christian and Christian. Christian (the younger) LOVED Sweet Tomatoes. He likes all his food in different spots. He was more excited about the setup than he was the actual food. He is so dang cute. (P.S. Christian, I miss you...)
Here is Jane. We had to have a picture with her "purple lipstick." Jenny is mad I am posting it. I think it rocks!!I call this--Tower Hugabutt. (This is for Emma as a preview for her life in November.) 2 Kids in full-time diapers is fun. Not as fun as 3 kids in sacrament meeting on meltdown (in fairness to Jane--she was a saint). Good thing President Bateman was 2 rows behind us. (Although you have to be at least 4 away to prevent an underpew visit from Chunky.)

4 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Wow! that is a lot of diapers.

Emma and John said...

I'm so excited for that next stage in my life. Seriously...that is so many diapers!! All I can say is thank goodness for disposables.

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

I am so glad to see that you let your boys were girl's hair bows too!

Christy and Brian said...

I love Jane's lipstick and her bow...I just want to chicken her! I have to say I only experienced 2 in diapers for a couple months. Glad to not have to do that again :)