Sunday, July 13, 2008

rocks in the river

I think this is one of the boys favorite things to do. Anytime we are near water, they LOVE to throw rocks in! It is one of the things I love about summertime...

This picture is classic...The angle is off, so it looks like murder
2 cute boys (When Jenny and I pray, I still have a hard time not calling all three of our kids "the boys" as a collective title. I find myself correcting myself saying, "the boys and Jane"

p.s. jane and jenny were at a relief society thing.

5 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

My kids always liked that too. It's a cheap fun summer time activity.

josh and jacqs said...

look at them... they are so cute i just want to squeeze them!!

Rachel said...

Hi Jenny and David! This is your long lost cousin Rachel! I found your blog off of Jessie's blog, so now we can be blogger friends if you don't mind.
Very cute might I add!

Holly said...

but if everyone threw rocks into the river, there would be no river left.

Tara said...

Our boys love throwing rocks in the river too! Must be in "boy" wiring! They would do it all day! How are they doing adjusting to Jane?
Your family is so cute!

Tara