Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am a Ute.

Ok, so I officially started school 2 weeks ago, or something like that and now that I cannot refund my tuition, I think that makes it official. By the way, dropping 1,600 scrillas on tuition is not the funnest end-of-summer activity. I can think of at least five cool things I could have done with that money, including a cruise or a trip to some cool place I have never been. I could've bought an IPhone, which I don't need, but I am way trendy so want it. Um...ok, so maybe only two things, but still. School is ok. I miss seeing my boys on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I feel bad Jenny has to put them to bed which for the most part is labeled the worst part of parenting in my book so far. (I really do feel bad...most nights). AND I feel guilty right now because I should be reading a boring book, or writing an essay or something instead of writing this sentence.
Ok. Guilt is working. Actually, it is not guilt at all. I don't want to be up forever.
peace.
go cougs.

6 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

I have to agree I think it is the worst part about parenting! Congrats on school, just remember it will be worth it when it's done right??

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Go UTES David! We are all Ute's these days. :) So far everyone in my family has grauduated from the U and Bryant and Spencer are right on track- and my mom hates the U. :) If you ever need a place to stop off and get something we're right on your way home on foothill so just stop on by!

Andy said...

There is no sellabration about being a Ute. I know you still bleed blue, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get school done. At least my masters comes from a school with blue in their school colors!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Just remember PomPom went there too and he turned out alright. :)

Holly said...

i think potty training is the worst part about parenting.

i think we can all still be friends even thought you cross over into enemy territory for your studies.

and with $1600, just THINK of all the cool Frockly tees you could have bought! lots.

Leslie said...

Hi David! How are you? What are you studying? I think changing poopy diapers is worse than bedtime!