Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my little girl is growing up!

jane is turning one this week (on sunday) and i can't believe it!!!
for so long -11 months - she didn't roll over, she didn't crawl, she didn't scoot, she'd just sit and be sooooo content, so easy, and sooooo stinkin cute!!!
just look at her...
well, a couple weeks ago, she started sitting like this....


...and i knew things were about to change, but i still thought it was sooooo cute - when i started telling david why i love her in this pose so much, he made fun of me so i wont post about it, but just know that i LOVE this picture and the way her legs are positioned...

well, the pose led to the crawl position, the rock, and last week - the crawl. can't leave her anywhere any more! and i've already caught her getting into the plant, into the drawers, pulling down the curtains, and of course with little toys in her mouth!
...but she's still so stinkin' cute!!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

oh my gosh, i just love her. i will still take some pictures of her if you want. so let me know!

Tara said...

She's adorable! Ready for her to be into everything?

Denice said...

oh no! the peace is over!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Oh that picture with the umbrella is soooo cute! love it! I can't believe how grown up she is, I guess it has been a while since we've seen ya'll.

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Uh oh! Our sweet Jane getting into everything. I can't believe it. I'll have to see it to believe it. And Samuel the Lamanite soooo cute even though I'm sure it took days to get the war paint off.

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

Oh my goodness! That sweet little girl is adorable!! :) Give her tons of kisses for me!