Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hawaii Rain


A couple of days ago we found a new blog of one of our friends here, Holly. She has a fabulous blog ya'll should check out. Anyways...one of her entries was about things she missed from Hawaii. Jenny and I sighed the whole time we read it. I am sure to anyone else it would seem pathetic to look upon, but Holly understands, and anyone else who have caught island fever. We went on a walk today in our neighborhood. Jenny was delivering invitations to a luncheon for the younger girls in the ward...part of her calling. It started to rain. Cold rain. I missed Hawaii rain. I miss it raining 5 times a day. I miss not running to get out of it. I miss that there is still a bright blue sky and sunshine while you are being refreshed or soaked, depending. I miss warm Hawaii rain. I told Jack and Christian about it. I hope he gets to experience it himself one day. Funny- that this was the first thing that inspired me to blog...

1 comment:

Holly said...

thanks for the shout-out you guys.

once you live in hawaii, you can never get it out of your system. and i think that's a good thing.