Sunday, April 29, 2007


OK... so this blog is for anyone planning on running the Provo River 1/2 marathon....so I guess that would be everyone! (including you - David) I made a tentative group running schedule for the next few months with runs every other Saturday at 8:00 am. Anyone and everyone is invited to run and whoever can make it - GREAT! It'll be fun. I have thought of a couple different runs we could do, but if you have a fun run you'd like to include, let me know. One of my favorites is the actual run down Provo Canyon, but you guys up north might have some fun trails you know about! We will just go the pace of whoever is with us because on the actual run it is most fun to run all together anyways, so don't not come because you think you are too fast or too slow.

May 19th - 4 miles (That is in 3 weeks:)

June 2nd - 6 miles (Day of the baptism--so Mom and Britt will be up here to do it with us)

June 16th - 7 miles (There is a Provo River 10 miler on this day if anyone wants to do it)

June 30th - 8 miles

July 14th - 9 miles

July 28th - 11 miles

August 11 - CHUNK'S BIRTHDAY and the 1/2 marathon!

P.S. From our house to Suz's is about 14-15 miles. Yikes! We can do it! This will be a blast!!
Go to www.trailrun.com to register. The website says to register early because it has filled up the past 12 years. David and I sent in our registration today.

4 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Thanks Jenny for arranging our running schedule. I like knowing the distance from my house to yours, it lets me know what I really am getting in for. Yikes! is right. :)

Christy and Brian said...

Dito to what Suz said. I am excited for this. I found out that Justin's baptism isn't until 4:00 so it definately will not conflict with running :)

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Ok, so Britt bought new shoes so she said she is ready. I'll try and I will even register but no guarantees, I'm really, really, out of shape!!!! Thanks Jenny for the schedule we'll try to keep up. Can I walk some too?

Emma and John said...

Ok...I registered today!! That means no backing out, right? Oh my gosh, my heart was racing as I registered- I'm already nervous! These next few weeks will be interesting!