Saturday, April 28, 2007

They call me...Mr. Bulldawg

Well...this won't be new news to anyone, but I had to put a blog up, since I was informed today 4 different and separate times that my blog was on probation for lack of blogs. Plus, it will be good to announce this in excitement and explain a little more about this new move. Starting at the beginning of the summer I will move all my books and files and things over to Provo High School seminary and that will be my new place of work for an indefinate period of time. This is not an uncommon thing to be moved within an area (CES is divided into areas across the globe. Ours is called Utah Valley South and goes from Orem to Nephi). I am willing to go, and I know that I am going to like it there at Provo, but I am really bummed to leave the faculty at Springville. These are some of my greatest friends that I teach with, and the hardest part of the switch is leaving this great group. Some people get along with people they work with, mine are seriously my friends. So aside from having to meet and get to know new people, and getting comfortable with a new building and a new set of students and a new schedule etc. etc., leaving my faculty is the tough part. So anyways...maybe this was boring to read, but I liked typing it because I got to clear my brain and sort out thoughts about the move. Hopefully we will get a camera soon and can continue to blog good stuff! peace

3 comments:

Holly said...

sorry and congrats on the new move.

i thought you guys already had a camera. what happened?

Andy said...

Brother Butler,

I wanted to let you know that we made a mistake. They were suppossed to transfer you to Mountain Home. I hope you will change your plans and join the stellar faculty in Mountain Home starting June 1. The principal at Mountain Home isn't really excited to have you come, but he realizes that through tribulation comes blessings. And yes, the curriculum at Mountain Home this year was the first half of the Old Testament, and pieces from the Apocryhpa. Brynlee has informed us that she is not interested in you as in laws. Sorry.

shannon said...

congrats, and i am glad that i don't have to put ya'll on probation. i'll be sending ya'll some photos from yesterday's shoot also! and congrats on the switch!