Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bitter Blog


One thing brings me comfort amidst my jealousy of Josh and Jacquelyn going on this cruise. Soon after Josh commits to running this race, thus forcing me into a commitment to keep my word (Jenny sure jumoed on that one didn't she...I think it was a max of 22 hours after that was determined that she paid for the registration :) he runs off for a boat ride in the Carribean.
However...(here comes the comfort, and might I say pleasure)..while he and Jacquelyn are stuffing their faces with prime rib and nightly trips to the midnight buffet, I ran 3 miles today! Bam! Uphill! Bam! And I'm only going up from here (if I can walk tommorow--and that was not to be taken literally because from now on my runs will be going downhill).
So enjoy your crepes, and your chili cheese burgers and your pina coladas now...cause you gonna half to run off every lobster tail you ate suckas!!
3 miles! Hoody hoo!

5 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

3 miles? Oh my gosh! I will be so far behind. I'm having second thoughts. Help!! Where do you register?

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

If I can attempt you definately can! I registered tonight, I'm so nervous!!!

shannon said...

okay, so adam and i just started "jogging" so we might attempt to "run" with you guys...jenny or david...call me and explain what is going on. i also started body for life this week so this might incorporate nicely into my work-out regime!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Okay, I did it. I registered. I can't believe I registered, but I did.

Christy and Brian said...

I registered last night also. Yikes!!! Shannon I don't have you #