Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad

I know this comes post birthday for most of you...but I am a night owl. We wanted to tell everyone is our Dad's birthday today and wish him a public Happy Birthday! We love this picture because it shows what he is like. He is fun, funny, smart, kind and every other nice thing you can think of. We love when he comes to visit and when we go down to see him and my mom in Texas. He can always make you laugh and he gives the greatest advice. One of our favorite things about him is when he laughs really hard. Everyone in the family knows what I am talking about. He will kind of wheeze and then gets the hiccups and he can't stand still when he is laughing. I have great memories of that. We love you Dad! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
(these are the candles on your cake)

2 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

That is awesome! I know exactly what you are talking about. I can just picture him laughing now.

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

very funny lol very hard lol and here they come the hiccups. Thank you for the birthday wishes.