Monday, June 11, 2007

Movie Review

Hello again. Another movie review.


The Nativity Story

****

This movie is somewhere between 4 and five stars (I've got to come up with a way to give half stars somehow). I loved this movie. I thought it was really well done. It brings up things about the Nativity that you have maybe never considered before--the culture, the hardships etc. I would've given it 5 stars instead of 4.5 if they would have done a little better job on one part, but I don't want to tell you that part so that it won't ruin it for you (not that you don't know what is going to happen--they make it to Bethlehem by the way). Anyone who spends money and time to produce a movie that builds faith gets high stars in my book anyways, but the characters were well chosen (in my opinion) and the film was touching. You should definately see it--it is one we are considering buying.

No comments: