Monday, June 11, 2007

Smart Cookie



Jenny and the boys and I all went to this place in Provo for family home evening tonight. We have been a couple of times before, so we decided to share our new found joys with you today. It is right by that "j-Dawgs" hot dog joint that became so popular and by Cougar Creations down south of the Wilkinson Ctr. You pick out your cookies and Dreyers ice cream and they make your own little ice cream sandwich. Cheap (2 scrillas) and delicious.

Here is Jenny's. White chocolate/coconut cookie on top, chocolate toffee cookie on botton and mountain rasberry ice cream in the middle. I know what you are thinking...not a good combo--but you must understand that Jenny eats the cookies seperate from the ice cream since it is too big. If you weren't thinking that, you were probably laughing at Chunky cheering in the corner. Cookie!

Mouth watering...I know. Peanut butter chocolate on top, white chocolate coconut on the bottom and dulce de leche ice cream in the middle (caramelish). Beautiful combo, beautiful taste. Winner--me!


Jack-- a cup of the rasberry. Good choice, but sheem sheem (boring for you Korean deficient people).

Chunk got his fix on napkins. Easy to please...

Ok, now the little video- let me explain- Jackson was saying the funniest things, so we tried to get them on the camera, but he got a bit camera shy. I did get him feeding Jenny doing that face that all moms do when they feed babies and act like they are eating it. And I wanted to show you what it would be like to eat a smart cookie, but the best part of that is the strange duck noises that Christian makes in the background. It makes the video.

We'll take anyone, anytime. Just call...we'll show you the ropes.

6 comments:

The Boyles said...

Dude, those look yum. Bring some to work. I'll trade you for some fries. Jenny's picture reminds me of the neighbor on Home Improvement...

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Yummy! Take us with you next time.

Christy and Brian said...

That looks really good. How can you go wrong with cookies and icecream. I love Jackson's face trying to feed Jenny.

Holly said...

Smart Cookie has SUCH a cool logo! Oh yeah, that's because Dave (as in my Dave, Dave Lesue) designed it!

(Honestly)

david said...

Yeah, Jenny told me when we went--that's actually why I took a picture of it...I think it rocks!

shannon said...

WE WANNA GO, WE WANNA GO! can we plan it? i am sure collin and jack would have a hey day!