Saturday, July 28, 2007

it's seven o'clock on the dot, we in our drop top

ok, no drop top, but a "new" ride none the less. We finally decided what we wanted to buy and just watched the listings for the best deal. We thought we found it yesterday and went to this little dealer in Provo, but we drove it and it just wasn't what we were looking for for the price and all that. So we came home and they updated their Web site that night with one we thought was IT! So we went to the shop and the one I went to see was really nice. Then Jenny came and we were talking about whether it was the best choice to make (a little different than what we were looking for) and we were tired of holding the boys, so we opened this car next to us and sat in it to talk and the guy came up and said, "Oh, you found the other one we got in last night." It was perfect for what we wanted. It didn't take much deciding (except for the fact that the fancy one kept calling to me and had an internal battle about whether to be practical or not--it was a lame battle-- it had more miles, not as clean, more expensive...but I really liked the bumper--I thought it looked cool). So, a decision that came a year quicker than we were hoping, but now we have it and life moves on :).

6 comments:

Holly said...

jenny, come pick me up so we can cruise university. my kids are asleep, it's the perfect time!

Christy and Brian said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the new ride today!!!

Aaron and Jessie said...

SO, I guess this means ya'll will love to drive down to So Jo more often to play with us.... yeah!

Jeni said...

Nice congrats guys! I love those Pilots!

Kelly said...

I found your blog! Nice work on the new car...sounds like fun!

shannon said...

i love that car! both our neighbors have Pilot's and i think they are so the perfect car. perfect size too! where you guys been all summer? let's plan a BBQ!