Saturday, July 28, 2007

yoked, yo!


We couldn't let John and Emma get all beefed up on their BOWFLEX without providing some competition...so in light of this new focus on fitness (because of the upcoming 1/2), we got a little workout set at SPORTS AUTHORITY's big weight sale. This is what I decided to spend the money I saved for the camera. Now I have to start saving again--but this was a better purchase because I was actually under budget for the money saved instead of way over. I thought it was super simple--until I put it together with my next door neighboor Will. It took us forever. But now it is up and running and Jenny and I put her to the test tonight for the first time. I LOVE it! I am glad we got it. We had something similar in Hawaii in our garage and we always used it, so I hope we keep it up. Jackson AND Christian both like to watch and pretend they are lifting weights. We'll have to get a picture next time they do it :)

2 comments:

Aaron and Jessie said...

So, once again we might just have to copy and buy the same thing you did, cause I love it!

The Boyles said...

I noticed your protruding pecks the other day Dave. This explains everything.