Friday, July 27, 2007

Out of town...and then what

Ok, so I am surprised nobody put me on probation. I guess you can't really put the sherrif in jail right? As ya'll know, I went out of town for our high adventure, and it just messed up my rythym in life, so I need to do a catchup BLOG so I have all of these events covered. I think I'll do them seperate. It's easier to load pictures that way. But, so that this one has some value... and official welcome to the blogging world to:
and Jessie and Aaron Kerr
We're happy they have blogs. We would also be very happy if a certain Minnesota family got a blog. But that's just me ranting.

1 comment:

Christy and Brian said...

After reading this I had to staulk their blogs. They are so cute and I am glad there are more blogs to read seeing that half of the people on my friends and family list don't blog all the time :)