Thursday, December 13, 2007

december

well...I was going to use the excuse of it being december as the reason why we have not updated our blog, but it doesn't seem to be stopping anyone else, so...I am out of excuses. Early morning seminary must be taking its toll because it is 9:30 and I am absolutely exhausted! I don't even have the energy to get out of this computer chair and go to bed. Since it requires less energy to type than it will to get up, brush my teeths and get into bed, I am able to get this one blog up for december. Maybe we will do more...ok, I have to end because I have no pictures and nothing to say, I just thought it was annoying to see that same post up about thanksgiving.

i do not like the snow.

4 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

It was good to hear from you. I was getting worried. :)

Christy and Brian said...

me too!!

Anonymous said...

No kidding. What's going on there? you averaged, like, 20 blogs a month for the first 5 months and even got Julie and I to finally give in and get a blog, and now this???? I'm feeling betrayed, deserted, lonely. I find myself constantly checking your site, hitting refresh...refresh...refresh in the hope that there might be some new news. Alas, I still wait.

Kristen said...

hey guys! did you have fun on your date in SLC? Hope you had a great birthday Jenny! c-ya at church!