Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Eyes on BYU...

Ha, ha...just kidding. Aside from David applying for school, we've been busy enjoying the start of the Holiday Season. Thanksgiving was a blast - we spent a few days with all of David's family up at a cabin in Timberlakes. So FUN!


A few highlights from the trip...


Christian and Christopher bundled up for one of our many walks in the fresh (& cold) mountian air...

Making my first apple pie (thanks to Martha, of course)...

and enjoying ALL of the pies...

Jack getting his first ride on the 4-wheeler with David. Jack LOVED it!


After the cabin, the boys were SOOOO excited to get out the Christmas decorations - especially the Christmas tree...











They had a fun time decorating with all of their very own ornaments from the last few years...










They also loved to see some of the Santa Claus decorations - I think they especially loved my snow globe...

Next on the list...Christmas shopping, Christmas cards, Christmas parties and trying to figure out how to make a tree skirt.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

hey jenny! it was so fun seeing you and the boys yesterday! i noticed buzz in the pictures! i wonder how long this will take to run it's course! he is sooooo darling!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Gina said...

Hi Jenny and David! I can't remember if I've commented on your blog yet or not, but I've been blog "stalking" for awhile now. Your boys are so dang cute! The pies look delicious. Happy holidays!
We have a blog at kirtisngina.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

josh and jacqs said...

Jenny you and are will have to make the tree skirt together! I went to JoAnn's and they have patterns for it- i just didn't have time to really look at to see if it was possible, but we have to!!

Christy and Brian said...

I love those pictures! I want to see your tree skirt when you are all done.

shannon said...

darling...and i love how buzz is in all the photos lately on yours and jacqs blog...he's hilaruos!

Holly said...

Nice job with the apple pie Jenny! I've made Martha's apple pie too and it's yummy.

Good luck with the tree skirt! I think I might have a pattern if you need one.