Sunday, November 11, 2007

Eyes on BYU

So my deadline for applying to Graduate School at BYU is December 1st. I am semi-scrambling to get all of my things in for the application. No stress yet, but as the deadline approaches I get a little worried my letters of recommendation won't come in on time...I am sure they will. So this is an odd feeling to be applying for school again. I haven't done it in almost 10 years, so it feels funny to be trying to impress a university again. I also find it ironic that I am praying, paying, and hoping to make my life busier...(I really am excited to go back to school...).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You can do it!!!

Hey, PLEASE enable anonymous replies, because I really would like to be able to cancel this old gmail account. Luckily I remembered it, to be able to log in to reply. If you start getting bombarded with spam then you can always disable anonymous replies, but for now, please enable! Plus Julie doesn't have a google account and she wants to respond too. Vielen Danke.

Jacqs said...

Gook Luck the David! I know it will work out, but it is kind of crazy to think!! Don't worry in about a years\ Josh and I will have to go through the same thing

Andy said...

David-

We are going to be down in Utah on the 21st of December. We would love to get together with y'all and do something fun. I don't think school here starts until the 7th of January so we have a nice break. Let us know what your plans are and we'll plan a time to rendevous.

Julie said...

David you can do it!!! Good luck. I don't envy you but it will go by sooner than you think!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Good Luck David!

Marc said...

Are you applying to the Marriott school?

Best of luck!