Thursday, January 24, 2008

obsessions require countdowns

7 days.

I looked up LOST on abc.com to get this picture for my post and realized how much I have forgotten over the past...7 months? (How long has it been since LOST left the air? Whatever the length, absence made the heart grow fonder.) My point--I watched a clip that began with Kate asking Jack why Locke killed some random girl...I vaguely remember that happening. I think I have forgotten quite a bit. With a 2 hour season premiere, and knowing LOST, they will probably spend the first half on a "previously on LOST" kick. This time I will be ok with it (as long as they don't recap the dang basement place--what was that called again? oh yeah, the hatch. that was real. wow.)

p.s. with previous blog posts as my witness, I have always stood by juliette as a good guy (girl). I know Suz and Christy are tempted to join my side.

7 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

I am a little tempted, but not quite there yet! I do join you in the countdown! CAN'T WAIT

Emma and John said...

We talk about it every day! I am so excited...

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Ryan reminds me everyday. He wanted to have a Lost party. I'm not tempted yet.

Jeni said...

all we have to say is LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

Holly said...

i keep thinking of you guys every time i see the trailer. do you have a paper chain to count down the days?

and i don't think that juliette can be trusted. i bet wednesday's will be a recap of everything.

Hannah said...

Yeah, the season premier is 2 hours long and I read somewhere that the first hour is a recap... I'll be needing it too! It's been gone since May!!! I am SO excited!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

so I was TOTALLYL for sure done with Lost at the end of last season- I was so annoyed. But of course I can't help it and watched last night and now I'm hooked again- THURSDAY nights! :)