Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 days left babu

I intended the title to say, "2 days left baby" but when I misspelled it "babu" I thought it was so funny, so I left it. (I just laughed again reading it...enjoy!)

Well, the new countdown is not to the next episode of LOST (not to say it isn't worthy of a countdown), but to the first day of spring. I am really excited about it. In fact, I told Jenny the other day we needed to have some sort of "welcome spring" party or a "adios winter" party, but we couldn't think of many things that were springy to have at a party. Jenny suggested bunnies and chickens, but I don't know about that...

Today, Keyshawn, this brother I work with, answered all of my spring needs. We were on an errand together and we stopped by Shirley's bakery in Provo, and he bought a load of rasberry sweet rolls with vanilla frosting for the faculty. I asked to occasion, and he said--"First day of Spring brother, the Persian New Year" (He is Persian). I was so happy about it. I have decided to be an adopted Persian for the week so I can celebrate the coming of spring. He told me all sorts of Persian activities he did growing up for the spring new year like: getting new clothes, getting new crisp money, eating white fish (nothing new about that, just nice) and other stuffs.

So, this week, we are celebrating spring!
Monday--new suit and clothes for the boys (sorry Jenny)
Tuesday--new food (new indian restaraunt in provo--maybe that is where babu came from)

If you have any ideas, pass them on, yo.

p.s. Jack just went poo in the potty. That might gross out the world, but I don't care because I am so excited! Hallelujah!

5 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Good Job Jack! I would like to celebrate spring with new clothes!

Christy and Brian said...

P.S. MILD, MEDIUM, HOT???

Holly said...

i thought you were talking to the babe in utero. like, "you have two more days baby!" like it's in trouble or something.

and i curse you for mentioning shirley's bakery. our "boot camp" week is going by way too slow.

david said...

ooh, I forgot about that! don't read my next post.

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Way to go Jack! (or is it Buzz again?)