Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Eve

(Anyone on boot camp week might not want to read this post either)--

Ok, It is Spring Eve. I hear we are getting snow tomorrow. Yikes!

Today we tried something new...that is old. It is a Provo commonplace, but we have never been--JDawgs. We tried it for our first time today as part of our Spring celebration. If you have never had their hot dogs, I recommend them! I wouldn't say they are to die for or anything, but I will eat them more than one more time, definately. The guy who owns that little shack has a good thing going. It is small with one of two things to order, the secret sauce is brilliant and they have a load of delicious toppings. Simplicity is gold. (I think I made that up, but we are studying Proverbs in seminary right now, so...).

It is open until 8 pm for the spring and summer, so if the craving comes and you are wondering, look up my blog again. (Man! Now that guy is getting free advertising!).

Tomorrow Jenny is making some crazy food she had in Jerusalem. I think it will be appropriate :)

Aloha winter. Aloha Spring.

8 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

I am so glad spring is finally here, now if it would just act like it :)

Emma and John said...

Oh I love Jdawgs! We used to walk down there all the time between classes. I'm glad you guys went- my family loves to go there when they come out to visit.

Emma and John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma and John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
josh and jacqs said...

we love jdawgs-- you should call us next time you go!

shannon said...

i so can't wait for the city pool and smart cookies...let's do a spring/summer dance and maybe it will come sooner?

Shara said...

we are sad that we are not considered a "blog you stalk." We know we are merely Thursday friends and apparently not even that for another month but you could at least be honest about stalking our blog :)

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I had Jenny's "crazy Jerusalem food" and it was the best ever so I hope you enjoyed!!