Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring into Spring

So I noticed that our blog could probably be put on the lame list, so decided I better do some updating.
trying the lesue (kewish originally) tradition of ooh aww-ing after dying easter eggs.
we dyed brown eggs for the first time and I think they have a deeper, cooler color. I am a fan.
jack after an unsuccesful and lacking community egg hunt. Doesn't it break your heart?

Check out this story--
At the Disney store, Jackson found a "Mak" (the large trailer that pulls lightning mcqueen around) and fell in love with it. He was pretty sad when we told him he couldn't get it because he didn't have any money. Easter was probably a week or week and a half after that. At Suz's house Jack found a few eggs with quarters in them, so when I walked in the door on Monday after work he held up $2.25 in quarters and said, "Dad, look! I have money! Can I go buy my "Mak" now?" He melted his Dad's heart.
With the new spring weather (except for the snow that was on our lawn three days ago!), Jack and Christian are enjoying cruising around the lawn! They both love it!as made apparent by the previous photos, Buzz is back!

9 comments:

Bertie said...

Awww... that poor little sad face!! He is too cute!

Holly said...

that is so sad! poor buzz. we're so glad you guys are fans of brown eggs and ooh-ing and aah-ing.

you're welcome.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I love your boys. That is so cute he wanted a Mak truck with his own money. It would melt my heart too, probably because Parker is obsessed with cars. Pretty eggs! and I love your blog by the way always good posts. :)
i love reading it because 'I can hear you.

Shannon & Summer said...

I am feeling so bad about the egg hunt! Did you kids really not get anything there! I am so sorry if they didn't get there share. I hope it was fun for you guys!

Jeff Bunker said...

Welcome back Buzz!! So did he get Mac? Do I need to have another egg hunt so he can find more money?

The Farrell Family said...

Poor little guy. Your kiddos are so darn cute! And your eggs were lovely. :)

Julie said...

We love Buzz! I think I'll be sad when he grows out of his buzz faze. Glad to see you finally posted!

shannon said...

is it a new buzz costume, or has the reverse v-neck been sewn up?

Shara said...

are we ever going to see you folks?