Sunday, March 16, 2008

the winner is...Josh

Ok Josh I think you were closest to the name of the virus from Mission Impossible II. It is the Chimera virus. Now we can say the line properly. "I've been injected by the Chimera virus." (Note to all: There is no force field that will protect you from this deadly disease.) Ok, if you are reading this and you have no idea what is going on, move on with your life. This is one of those "had to be there" moments and posts.

But for those who tortured themselves reading the madness, I'll give you one new funny thing about Jackson.

When we say our prayers at night he has gotten on this new thing where Nana says the prayer. (Nana is his lion). So Jackson folds his arms and helps him through the prayer in his Nana voice--which sounds a lot like his baby voice. Tonight he has expanded the spirituality in the house to other toys. The helicopter folded its arms? and the plane said the prayer. It was a good one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Traci said...

Well, I don't know about the rest of the post.... :) But the prayer part was cute. We haven't seen you guys in forever! Texas sounds fun, and warm. We're headed south this weekend for some sunshine!

josh and jacqs said...

__I knew you would figure it out!! That is cute what Jack is doing I totally can see him doing it too!

Unknown said...

Jenny:

This is so random but I saw your blog through one of my friend's and I wanted to say HI!!

Check out my blog!!

Kimmy Fry Neves