Saturday, March 15, 2008

one wrong, one right...leaves me even

I really do have a lot of right going on in my life today, but the title "3 rights, one worng...leaves me even" wasn't very catchy. Although (and lets begin with the bad news) the wrong is a very big wrong-- it is snowing in spring. It really isn't bothering me that much to be honest with you. But coming from Texas to the snow makes it worse. This brings me to my right(s).
Jenny and the boys are home. Yahoo! Along with that came a key lime cheesecake I bought from Costco as a welcome home gift for Jenny. (word to the wise--get it! It is amazing!) I also bought the odwalla fruit drink at Costco which deserves a blog on its own because it is tasty and nutritious. So, I am definately in the positive as unhappy as I am about the snow.

p.s. I am still wearing flip flops. I ran into Rhondo Fehlberg at Costco and he looked down at my feet and said, "Flip Flops? In the snow?" "Yes sir," I said. He replied, "Seems like a Butler thing to do." I didn't know our fmaily had that reputation, but I love having it none the less. :)

3 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

That's so funny! I got off the plan last night with my flip flops too. I don't know what to do with myself yet. I think I might just have to stay in today. i don't like waking up to snow :( and I agree coming from Texas makes it worse! p.s. They lost my bag!

josh and jacqs said...

so was the key lime cheesecake for you or for Jenny??!!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I can't wait to wear flip flops! I need to go somewhere warm.