Monday, May 05, 2008

Keeping up...

Ok, so I have nothing of significance to write about and no fun pictures, but I wanted to maintain a habit of updating...so here you go. I heard Jenny typing on the computer for like 20 minutes and sure she was blogging about her trip to Women's Conference with her mom and sisters...but she didn't. So in case she never does I thought it was cool she got to go and she really had a good time. (The part I am most jealous about is she got to hear Sheri Dew speak--I think she is so mega rad. She is an amazing speaker--doctrinally solid, fun, enthusiastic about the gospel.) As seminary teachers they give us free tickets to Education Week, but it is always the first week of school! Lame, huh? I think they just offer to be nice, knowing we won't be able to make it :). Just kidding, I think it is really nice, I just wish I could go. Well, I think this has turned into a babbling session, so I am off to bed. 4 more weeks til the baby comes...One more week until the baby is full term. Suz-- we should post all the guesses on the blog--do you have them written down? I guess we should call out anyone else who would like to give a guess--sex, day, time, weight (do you do height? Am I missing anything?) So, if you wanna guess, send them on. Jenny had Jackson one day early and Christian 11 days early (although she has a bold claim they had her due date wrong.) She is due June 1st. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, here's my guess...

May 31st
7lbs 3oz
20 inches
Boy

Becca said...

Girl, May 30th, 7 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches....There you go!!! Do you have names picked out yet?? Good luck...these last few weeks won't last forever!!! We can't wait to hear all about it!!

Julie said...

May 29th
7 lbs 0 oz
19"
GIRLY GIRL!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

David, that's a good idea to let everyone know the guesses. Glad to see a new blog.

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

I know I'm late but here is my guess:
May 27
7lbs6oz
20 inches
girl