Saturday, May 03, 2008

back...with no excuses

When I typed the first word of my title in, a drop down menu came--you know, the ones that anticipate what you are going to write--and it had a couple other previous titles from our blog that started with the word "back"-- like "back again," or "we are back." This is becoming a common theme I guess. It becomes a good wake up call. My journal never reminds me how long it has been since I have written in it. Maybe it should.

So, we're back. We are a month away from the new baby. Life moves on as it did before and as I anticipate it will.



We have busted out the sand and water table for the boys. It occupies a lot of their time. Christian won't even look up for a picture he loves it so much. He runs to it, and the cries hard when we take him in from it. At least he doesn't play in the dirt in the garden as much. The boy loves dirt (we found him playing in a freshly dug grave when we visited the Salt Lake Cemetary during spring break). They both like to pour the sand on the neighbor's cat. I think it is worth buying new sand for.

I like this picture. It is kind of artistic on accident. I chopped down an apple tree. I have been spending Saturdays in the backyard and garden. The tree project takes the cake, but I have been putting borders around bushes and digging up all the tree starts all over the backyard due to the fact that I never pick up the fallen fruit, and beautifying our abode. Nothing fancy. Just wanting it to be more clean cut and have more growing food.

This is Lupi. She was my student last semester and I went to her baptism this morning. It was beautiful and so is she. She beams! It was in the Tongan stake so I absolutely loved it. It was full of hugs, kisses, testimony, tears and beautiful singing! Man, they can sing! I am so happy for Lupi. Today she begins a journey she will always be happy she began. I loved today.

5 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Yeah I would have to say it's about time! I miss reading your blog when you don't post! I think I need to get Kaden one of those tables, I find him outside all the time in the gravel. What a neat experience to go to a baptism of one of your students.
p.s. Love the new look!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I can't believe Jenny is so close. We are so anxious to have that new little one here, I'm sure you are too. I know Adam liked that table too. It was good to see a new post. Keep it up!!

Julie said...

Hello neighbors! Good to see you are back! I really like the sand and water table. Jenny I'm so excited to do activity days with you! AND I can't wait to see what you guys are having for some reason it's killing me today. I just want to know. Nosy I guess!

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

I can't believe that Brother Goss is in a blue shirt! Brother Pali is going to be excited!

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

Miss you at work brother...It's just not the same when I can't look across the hall and see your smiley face which gives me hope for the next 84 minutes!
Goose