Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Waterfall

As part of our 24th of July festivities we (Jenny, Jack, Chunk, Jane, Christy, Justin, Morgan, Kade, Suz, Kasey, Kasey's friend, Jacob, Abam, and I--wow, I wasn't planning on saying everyone, but it happened) went to Battle Creek Falls in Pleasant Grove for a little hike. I rate it high. It was easy, a lot of water for half of it, a fun ending. I am biased though, cause this is where I proposed to Jenny almost 6 years ago. It was fun to go back!



Now look at us...nuts.
I thought this was way cute. I was so proud of Jack that day! He crossed the river all by himself under the falls and hiked the whole time without being carried!! He was so brave and so fun!

1 comment:

The Wents said...

This is my favorite place ever!! I used to go there all the time growing up and have many important memories there. I had no idea that is where you proposed to Jenny.