Sunday, July 27, 2008

More 24th

We all had fun at the Pleasant Grove Pool. I usually don't like public pools. It is cause I am a pool snob. It had to come out sooner or later, but I admit it. I turn my nose up at pools that I have to swim at with other people. I will admit that they are much better than the old school pools you see in the movie Sandlot with a bow shaped pool, with one diving board, and a lifeguard (who can't really save you). But I will ruin the fun of these pool pictures if I go on. So, just look at how happy the kids are at the pool and all my rantings and snobbery will be breezed away from your minds...



Another reason to be so proud of Jack! He os terrified of the slide, but I bribed him with Cheetos and told him I would make a movie of it (see below) if he went down...so he did :) And he LOVED it! And he kept doing it. He was my brave little boy that day. This is a big step for us...


This is not the slide movie...this is my Jaws movie, so sing the tune as you watch, it is more fun. Duh, Duh...Duh, Duh

This is the one. It is boring and long (it is posted for Jacks sake--you don't need to watch it :) You probably will, lets be honest. So I will give you a song to sing along as you watch. How about...You've Got to pray just to make it today by M.C. Hammer...enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this somewhere else.


motorcycle loans

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Way to go Jackson!!

Christy and Brian said...

I loved watching those videos!