Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BYU football!!!

ok...so is anyone else as excited for byu football to start as i am? i love, love, love the fall mostly for that reason. so david and i have been going to the scrimmages and a few of the practices and i can hardly wait for the games to start! last week we went to the big fall sports "cougar kickoff". it was so much fun to see our "big boys" (the boys who stayed with us this summer) signing autographs and being all cute with the kids. good luck danny, justin, iona, nate, & tonna.



2 comments:

John Ivie said...

Yeah! I am so excited for football season to start and I love the fall too! I is nice to see you and your family! Your fam is so cute! Maybe we will see you at the games. Go Cougs!!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Ok if I wasn't jealous enough watching the game on tv wishing I could be there with all my heart your post just put me over the edge. I've got to get out there for some games. I was having such a hard time just watching the game on tv knowing how much better it would be to be right in the stands. I can't get over it that Justin and Danny are playing at BYU. What a dream! Oh I love football and fall time.