Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the witches...

my sisters and mom having been going to Gardner village to see the witches for years and this year we finally made it. so fun and so worth the trip. the boys weren't really into the witches - i think the witches made them a little bit nervous, but they were in heaven surrounded by all of the pumpkins.
this was as close as they would get... :) i let them choose a treat in the candy shoppe - my favorite! and christian would not let his sour apple heads out of his hands or sight the whole time - we're talking like 2 or 3 hours - it was hard to get him to even look at anything else. so funny!



9 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Wow! You have been doing so much!!! No wonder why you don't respond to my emails! Just kidding!
Everything looks like so much fun! I love Gardner Village at this time of year!
You are super mom to take your kids all over the place!

Bertie said...

I miss falls in Utah! What fun- I love the boys in there sweatshirts that are too big, jumping in the mountains! So cute:)

Andy said...

We miss you guys! We're still waiting for your trip to Mountain Home. I know it's a high priority on your vacation destinations. We'll be down in Utah for Christmas break and want to see you guys.

Aaron and Jessie said...

We had so much fun with you guys. thanks for hanging out with us so much. maile keeps asking when we're going to Jacks house or whenever I say we're going somewhere she says is Jack gonna be there?

Emma and John said...

I've never been there- it looks like we'll need to go next year!

Julie said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by, it was so fun to see you guys. My parents address is
22 Heron Close
Rayleigh, Essex
SS6 9GF
England
We definitely need to hang out more often! Have a good day, now I want to go to Gardner Village!!! So cool!

The Wents said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how light their hair is. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hi sister Butler! This is keely roney. umm i was just looking for ANY babysitting so just call me anytime if you need me thanks!!

Karissa and Mik said...

ok i FINALLY found your guys page after the many comments you have left! i must say i was shocked jackson wasnt buzz lightyear for halloween!