Monday, November 10, 2008

jenny is not posting...

I have retired from posting, and jenny has not posted for a while, so i decided to come out of retirement just for a day--





I had to put on this picture:

I was at Toys R Us getting Jackson a birthday pirate ship and ran into this little scene. This chubby older brother was on one of those new TV activities that is supposed to promoste exercise. But he was forcing his younger brother to pedal the bike for him while he played the game. The poor little kid was down on the dirty ground swinging the pedals around as fast as he could while the slave driver played his exercise game. All I could hear from around the corner was, "Faster! Faster!" So I take a peek and laughed out loud (After going back around the corner of course).

I thought it was classic. Maybe even more classic is me looking around for their mom so I could quickly snap this picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOSH. That is ridiculous. And one of the funniest things I've ever seen (by proxy anyway).

Karissa and Mik said...

oh the joys of having a younger sibling! at least the younger one will be skinny...

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

That gave me a good laugh.

Tara said...

You are so brave! I don't think I would've been able to snap a picture without laughing...or getting caught!
That is absolutely hilarious!!

Holly said...

oh dear. the horrors of the chubby kid not wanting to pedal a bike to play a video game. but maybe even worse is how dirty that other kid is getting because (i know we've talked about this before) toys r us is such a gross and dirty store.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny I can totally imagine you just snapping that picture!!

Bertie said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is the best picture ever!! SOO FUNNY!