Tuesday, December 16, 2008

he sees me when I'm sleeping?

ward party tonight. the boys were actually excited to see santa, and they both told him what they wanted. jackson told me in the car he forgot something, so we have to write him another letter to tell him. does he do email? or texts? he should do texts.


jackson and prize. we have this brilliant author in our ward who told me he once wrote an article on the 'desensitation of santa claus.' i wanna read it. he explained to me the best way to help your kids get over santa and for it not to be a traumatic experience. i'll tell you for 5 bucks.


this is christian, giddy as can be to see santa. i mean, giddy. eventually he butted in line to the front. he saw an opening and seized the day. he couldn't wait!! (me neither, so good thing)
this is the program. it took jack a while to get his feet wet.this was christian during the program. he found a seeing eye dog.

3 comments:

Holly said...

i'm gonna need to give you that 5 bucks. wait. actually tell me who it is, so i can see if they are actually as "brilliant" as you claim!

The Wents said...

Santa does email. Try emailsanta.com He sends back an imediate response too.

Denice said...

why on earth would you want your kids to get over santa? you are a bad man.