Tuesday, January 06, 2009

hey big fat losers

How goes it team? I want to hear how everyone is starting out?? Are we all committed or what? What is everyone doing for the challenge? New workouts? What?

BYU has the following options for anyone interested--

Bod Pod (% body fat) - $15.00
Blood Lipid Profile (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides) - $15.00
Glucose Test - $5.00
Nutritional Evaluation - $15.00
Treadmill Test - $15.00
Skinfold (% body fat) - $1.00
Osteoporosis Screening - Full body $130.00, Hip Scan $65.00, Spine Scan $65.00

801-422-4494

Jenny and I are doing the BodPod next week on Tuesday!!

8 comments:

Emma and John said...

oooh so are we! Maybe we'll see you there...I can't wait!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Dont think we can make it to the BodPod but I started my diet today. Went to the grocery store yesterday to buy the good foods. Today I biked for 6 miles,did weights (not too many because I play tennis tomorrow so i dont want to be too sore) and just took Toby for a walk for 1 mile. We dont have a scale but I dont think Ill weigh for a few days anyway.Don't know if I'll be too competitive with everyone because ya'll have too much of an advantage but I'll do the best I can!

Jacqs said...

were going tuesday too! I will have to say I at least think about it when I bite into a chocolate chip cookie... we have not been very good. I think its when you tell yourself you cant eat bad you really want to eat bad. So good job mom for already starting

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

What the heck does that do? It looks like Walle's friend Eva. For $15 it must do miracles. I got my treadmill yesterday so I'm excited to start running. We haven't really changed too much when it comes to eating. I'm a firm believer that you still need to enjoy a cookie or a little bowl of ice cream every so often. Just run farther that day. :) Good luck everyone. By the way, was there a rule about the money in the pot?

david said...

yeah, it has to be in in 2 weeks, and no, Ryan cannot use it for any dates.

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I will be sure to keep an eye on him.

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

By the way, after doing some research on this apparatus, I would like to see you guys. Spandex clothing, hair cap, and no laughing or talking. Right...

Julie said...

Okay, what is the bodpod? When are we getting together?!!!!!?