Sunday, January 04, 2009

i'm obese

only the biggest loser competitors will get this blog...so sorry to my groupies.

jenny looked up my body fat percentage for a male of my age, and i am obese.

(I am right on the level line, and it jumps from acceptable to obese, which in my mind is a big jump...)

nonetheless-- i am obese. i am an obese texan. i should wear wind breaker suits and eat donuts. i should embrace this. i am letting it all go.

we should have a fat man competition instead of our biggest loser one--after the cinco de mayo weigh in, lets have a "who can get the fattest over the summer" competition! (who would walk through the mall in a swim suit after that!?)

3 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I didn't think anyone was in the "obese" category when we were checking that.

Denice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denice said...

u have to be kidding me, right?