Monday, February 16, 2009

how we 'posed to get in shape around here?

curse you valentines...

curse you jenny...

how am i supposed to get all hot-to-trot with these delectables around...?

cupcake pops create muffin tops...

who stole the cupcake from the cupcake jar...


who me?



yes you...



couldn't be...



then who...?



oh i will snug-a-duck her


(those not familiar with the art of snug-a-ducking, please call me for a free demo.)



weep not for me my friends...i still have my own midnight snacks beckoning me to indulge...


bless you sweet swamp smoothie...bless you

8 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

That looks disgusting! I would go for the good stuff :)

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Jenny
I love your cupcake lollipops! They look like they came out of a magazine. Looks like someone else loved them too. She is soooo cute!

Tara said...

Don't you just love those oreo truffles? Love the idea to make them Valentine looking! Go Jane! Porter loves oreos too....good thing moms loosen up with time. My oldest, Miles, didn't eat an oreo till he was like 2 years old! Porter had one at 10 months!
Your blog posts are so cute!

Aaron and Jessie said...

What the heck is that drink David? Seiously the looks of that is more than I can even look at, I can't imagine the taste. But, I guess if you don't want to be considered obesse anymore you've got to to to extreme measures.
Jenny you are so dang good at making desserts, where do you get all your ideas?

Holly said...

for what its worth jenny, your cupcake pops were a HUGE hit at our house!

Shara said...

what the...those treats look amazing. I'm not on a diet...though I should be. Hook us up Wednesday friends!

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

OMG that little girl eating those cupcakes!!! i would snug-a-buck her too! and that superfood drink is so good!!!

PAPAYA said...

I drink the GREEN MACHINE too, I love it but it does look aweful!