Saturday, February 14, 2009

what was i thinking!?!

...6 easters, 6 mothers days, 7 birthdays, 7 christmases, 7 new years, and now 7 VALENTINES DAYS!!!....you'd think i'd have learned by now...that david would to do something wonderful, thoughtful, and so perfect to celebrate (when i thought we'd agreed to not doing anything). and i would be standing there feeling so loved, so thankful to have such a fun husband, and of course so bad that i didn't get him anything!!!


some pictures from valentines day...

our cute fruit bouquet that david made!

the boys enjoying our valentines day breakfast with heart shaped fruit and bagels, pink cream cheese and pink milk. yum! (david made all of it!)

the kids playing with the fun balloons from grammy and papa...
(hmmm...i wonder where david gets his holiday thoughtfulness from...)


4 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

How fun!!! I wish I was at your home for Valentines Day! I love the pics of the kids with the balloons...just the fun I wanted to see!

Emma and John said...

What a fun valentines day! I've never ventured past the pink pancakes and pink milk- good idea for the bagels and fruit! And, my favorite costume has to be Wall-E; I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. Jenny, I will be calling you a few weeks before Halloween to make Chris's costume dreams come true. :)

Denice said...

david is just like brooke. i'll tell you right now - always be ready with a gift. no matter how stupid it is. then you wont feel stupid.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

You married well Jen. :)