Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!!!




our whimsical birthday boy










these are his birthday cakes this year - a dirt cake and a sand cake. the kids LOVED them and we had fun sharing them with everyone when we celebrated all the august birthdays. grandpa turned 92!



christian sporting his new woody costume. didn't have quite the same effect that jack's buzz costume had. I think chrisitan was ready to take it off after about 2 minutes. (eh, bittersweet) we spent the evening and next day at timp lodge up at sundance - so much fun! we found the short cut to stewart falls and hiked that the next day - perfect hike for the boys - not too long with lots of rocks and water!
christian's birthday party/playgroup - i can't believe i actually got this picture with all the kiddos in it - (well, i'm actually holding jane so she isn't in it) it was fun, but crazy!

2 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

my kids had so much fun at the party! Every time they see those pails they ask me for cake! Oh geez! Thanks for having them over!

I am so sorry about Christians lip too - no fun at all! I hope it heals well!

And, lastly I am excited about BYU football starting too, but at little bumbed about not getting season tickets this year like we usually do! Oh well!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Christian! Jenny, I love those cakes! So fun!